World Academy W
Please log in

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Share | 

"Advertising for the Culinary art club"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Club/team you are advertising: Culinary Arts (Cooking)

What you will be doing in that club/team:
Knitting..What do you think we’ll be doing?! It’s a cooking club, we’ll be cooking.

How much room you will need: The kitchen would be nice.

One reason why people should join your club/team: If you enjoy food, enjoy cooking and sharing good times with other, you should join. If anything come for the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm in~! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 am

Welcome! Can you cook? Or bake? *is somewhat happy some one joined...okay very happy won't show it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 am

Oh yeah! I cook for my family when my parents are too busy, which happens a lot, actually. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:14 am

Good! because I don't want slackers in my club! *is proud of cooking skills*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 am

Aiya! I will join too aru! I can cook a variety of food aru!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 am

Are we going to be cooking for school events and stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Yao Wang wrote:
Aiya! I will join too aru! I can cook a variety of food aru!

Welcome to the club! *feels extra proud more club members are joining* A few more and we can have a party to celebrate!

Alec Martin Tioseco wrote:
Are we going to be cooking for school events and stuff?

We probably can if we get more club members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I... would like to join, if you may. I can bake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Roderich Edelstien wrote:
I... would like to join, if you may. I can bake.

Welcome to the club then! *is very happy another club member joined* Fratello used to talk nonstop about your baking! I hope you match his stories!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Hn. Need and advisor?

This club sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Eirik Hanssen wrote:
Hn. Need and advisor?

This club sounds interesting.

*almost wants to cry* Yes! The club would love to have a adviser!

It will be interesting, because so far, we have so many different cooking styles here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Well then, I'd like to fill that position. I'll support this club.

Hopefully no one will mind the herring I make.

(Hello spelling fail 8| )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Lovi~~ can I join~ :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Yes please do! Thank you so much professor!

I wouldn't mind. If you cook it and have fun doing it! *is passionate about food*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Antonio FernandezCarriedo wrote:
Lovi~~ can I join~ :3

No -.- GET OUT OF HERE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 pm

*sadface* but Lovi~~ I love cooking~ Especially cooking for you~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't care! We have all the members we need! Fratello is the last one in the club! Go join Music or something! *red faced* *tries not to blush*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Lovi, four members is a minimum, not a maximum~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 am

Get out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 am

*kisses Lovi's forehead* okay~ I wouldn't want to cause a fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

Chiiiigiii!! *goes to punch at him* Stop acting so stupid!! Get out and never come back!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 am

*hightails it out of there~*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

BASTARD! *throws a book at him as he runs off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Fratello, I'm totally in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Advertising for the Culinary art club"   

Back to top Go down

"Advertising for the Culinary art club"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next